Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Things are happening. I'm finally wrapping up designs that I seemed to have sat on for longer that I wanted to. I am now working on 3 t-shirt, 1 zip-up hoodie and a sticker design for the Assailant.

I have also completed a poster for a Don Caballero show ( for their show in Seattle on August 19th). These will be 2 colors screened onto 80lb. french paper, printed in an edition of 50.

This is a logo/icon for the noise project Hemingway (side project to Playing Enemy guitarist Demian and bassist Shane). This will be used as the cover to a small series of self-released cd's. Each edition will have different complimenting color schemes. These will be screen printed on chip board packaging. This design may also be used as a t-shirt.

1 comment:

Demian Johnston said...

shit is lookin' wicked wicked.